Community and Stakeholder Engagement
Constructive engagement with local communities, other stakeholders and the local planning authority reduces risk and increases the chance of success. We therefore use a wide range of community engagement techniques, either working on our own or in collaboration with public relations companies, to generate ideas and build consensus around tailored solutions to development.
Engagement Services include:
• Preparing notification and invitation letters;
• Devising questionnaires;
• Undertaking presentations at public meetings;
• Arranging and attending exhibitions;
• Acting as facilitators at design workshops; and,
• Drafting Statements of Community Involvement.