1. The content of this website is the copyright of Sanderson Weatherall LLP.
2. Nothing on the website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission, downloading or sending of any information create any contractual relationship.
3. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
4. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to the property(s) are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact.
5. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
6. The vendor(s) or lessor(s) do not make or give and neither Sanderson Weatherall LLP nor any person in its employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
7. None of the buildings services or service installations (whether these are the specific responsibility of the freeholder, lessor or lessee) have been tested and are not warranted to be in safe and working order.
8. Every reasonable effort has been made by Sanderson Weatherall LLP to ensure accuracy. Interested parties are strongly advised to take appropriate steps to verify by independent inspection or enquiry all information for themselves and to take appropriate professional advice.
9. This website and any dispute arising in any way in relation to the website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
10. Sanderson Weatherall LLP accept no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage suffered by any user or the information contained on this site.
11. Unless otherwise stated all prices and rents are quoted exclusive of V.A.T.